Sunday 24 May 2015

South Life Church

I thought over the next few weeks I would 
show you some of the churches in our town.
Some I will be able to get inside and others not.
Below is the first one. Just a street view.


South Life Church, Mosgiel.
I think this is the only Pentecostal church left in Mosgiel,
once upon a time there were several of them.
I'm pretty sure this church was purpose built
even though it looks like a converted dwelling place.
Another small but active congregation.

sharing with:

6 comments:

  1. Looks completely different from Europe

    ReplyDelete
  2. A tad modern for my tastes. Tom The Backroads Traveller

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think, around here, small congregations meet in homes or in spaces not in use. This photo is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice small church with no frills...which are always beautiful and sometimes historic and artistic, but not necessary for worship!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Tom's comment. It is rather modern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would have figure it was a bank? ( :

    ReplyDelete

A Prayer for ANZAC Day

  We thank you for the peace and security that you have gifted our great nation. We thank you Lord, for the courage and sacrifice of the ANZ...